Welcome back to school! We are excited to start walking and rolling to school – and anywhere – this year! Do you walk, bike, scooter, skateboard or even unicycle to school? If you do – or even if you just think it would be fun to – we invite you to participate in our September Walk & Roll Challenge! We challenge you to Map your Route to School, from either home or from a drop-off spot that is at least a 10 minute walk from school.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Download the September Map Your Route to School Challenge Sheet English PDF Spanish PDF
- Follow the instructions to either draw your map, OR write out the step-by-step directions for getting safely to or from school.
Submit your completed maps/directions to Safe Routes to School via email or snailmail by Monday, October 3rd.
Each Submitted challenge is an entry into a drawing for a $25.00 gift card to Copperfield’s Bookstore!
Winners will be announced in October and gift cards will be delivered directly to winners.
Questions? Email Safe Routes To School
PROMOTIONAL RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS/TEACHERS:
- September Map Your Route to School Challenge Video Commercial
- How to Map Your Route to School Video PSA
- September Challenge Full Page Flyer (8.5"x11") (English PDF) (Spanish PDF) (English JPEG) (Spanish JPEG)
- September Challenge Instagrammable Image (square) (English JPEG) (Spanish JPEG)
- September Challenge Facebook Event or Website Header (rectangle) (English JPEG) (Spanish JPEG)
- September Challenge Banner (long, narrow rectangle) (English JPEG) (Spanish JPEG)
- 2022-23 Walk and Roll Schedule (PDF version) English/Spanish
- 2022-23 Walk and Roll Schedule (editable Word version) English/Spanish
- Walk & Roll Teacher Letter (English only) (PDF)