FAMILY BICYCLING WORKSHOP SERIES!
Family Bicycling is one of the best ways to get around while getting exercise outdoors and spending quality time with kids. There is really no more inspiring and creative way to engage with our community. Our Family Bicycling Workshops include in-person, on-bicycle classes for the entire family, Learn to Ride a Bike classes for kids, Community Bicycle Skill/Safety Rodeos, and virtual classes.
To view our current Family Bicycling offerings and calendar, visit our Family Bicycling Workshop page at www.bikesonoma.org!
Promotional Flyers or Infographics for current Workshops:
- Learn to Ride a Bike for Kids Series (all cities): Eng Span
- Learn to Ride a Bike Series Windsor Eng Span
- Learn to Ride a Bike Series Santa Rosa Eng Span
- Learn to Ride a Bike Series Petaluma Eng Span
- September Family Bike Workshop Rohnert Park English Flyer Spanish Flyer English Infographic Spanish Infographic